All Swarovski fashion jewellery is traditionally crafted and therefore very delicate. The metal is plated and each crystal is individually set. As a result, special care is required. Please follow the advice below.
- Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- Polish your jewellery frequently with a soft cloth to maintain its original, lustrous finish.
- Remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming and/or applying products (e.g. perfume, hairspray, soap or lotion) as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discolouration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Put on jewellery last when dressing and take off first when undressing.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Avoid hard contact (i.e. knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the crystal.
- For watches: Please refer to the product’s leaflet (available in the product box) for additional care instructions, warnings and other product specific information.
Swarovski’s bestselling tennis bracelet now in feminine and on-trend rose gold plating! This delicate strand of bezel-set clear crystals offers an elegant and minimalistic look ideal for everyday wear
It has a secure foldover clasp closure and comes with an extender
An ideal buy for any fashion lover
Since 1895, founder Daniel Swarovski’s mastery of crystal cutting has defined the company; his enduring passion for innovation and design has made it the world’s premier jewellery and accessory brand; today, the family carries on the tradition of delivering extraordinary everyday style to women around the world
Each jewellery piece benefits from the superior quality, precision and extraordinary brilliance of Swarovski crystals