All Swarovski fashion jewellery is traditionally crafted and therefore very delicate. The metal is plated and each crystal is individually set. As a result, special care is required. Please follow the advice below.
- Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- Polish your jewellery frequently with a soft cloth to maintain its original, lustrous finish.
- Remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming and/or applying products (e.g. perfume, hairspray, soap or lotion) as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discolouration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Put on jewellery last when dressing and take off first when undressing.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Avoid hard contact (i.e. knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the crystal.
- For watches: Please refer to the product’s leaflet (available in the product box) for additional care instructions, warnings and other product specific information.
The Tennis Bracelet has been one of our most popular designs for many years
Now, we are pleased to introduce this brand new version with a deluxe twist
The round stones are set in the prong setting, a traditional fine jewellery technique that really highlights their brilliant sparkle
Thanks to its timeless elegance, the Tennis Bracelet scores style points on every occasion and is ideal for gifting
Each jewellery piece benefits from the superior quality, precision and extraordinary brilliance of Swarovski crystals